Lets Talk Strategy
Primary Monkeys will get you started. Here you can find info on all of them.
- Cheap and reliable
- Necessary for C.H.I.M.P.S mode on several maps
- Offers excellent mid game performance with the primary training village or alchemists
- Has a unique monkey knowledge to get 2 of the same 5th teir tower
- Poor late game performance
- Fanclub ability has huge downtime and is no more efficient than buying 0-0-0 super monkeys, it also takes up huge amounts of space.
- Top upgrade path is redundant
- Crossbows are generally useless, infact the only viable option is 0-3-2 or 2-3-0 depending on circumstances, this tower lacks variety, and that's not fun.
- Exceptional value for money on base upgrades
- Ability is incredible for its price
- All varieties of the tower are useful (perhaps sparing 0-2-3+)
- Provides some of the best value for money when paired with primary training
- Lack of camo detection
- 3-2-0 tack shooters are painfully bad while waiting on the 4th teir
- Loses potential after round 80
- Blade shooter is punished for crosspathing with the ability in mind
- Glaive Ricochet is incredibly powerful for a low price and can pop lead with the optimal crosspath
- MOAB press is cheap and pumps out tons of MOAB damage, its even good against DDTs with a camo village
- MOAR glaives is just incredible.
- Middle path is quite effective against MOABs, dealing 3 base damage with the optimal crosspath (for against MOABs)
- Poor ability
- Lackluster performance after round 80
- Somewhat useless before getting a 3rd teir upgrade
- Middle path needs lots of buffs to be effective, and is overpriced
- Cluster bombs (and recursive cluster) both offers the single greatest source value for money group damage the game can offer.
- Moab eliminator ability deals 10,500 damage when paired with striker jones against the B.A.D
- Bloon crush is rather obscene against grouped blimps
- The heavy bombs upgrade makes cluster bombs a generalist tower, good against everything.
- Needs a MIB (or camo village with Striker Jones) to pop bloons
- Will struggle heavily in the early game
- Moab maulers... aren't the best
- This tower is quite poor before 3rd teir upgrades.
- Great help for round 63
- Can slow unlimited numbers of Bloons with the middle path, and a MIB allows the ability to stall MOABs cheaply
- Good group popping power in the early game
- Permafrost is very handy for round 76, should you need a hand with it.
- Tower is redundant before 5th teirs
- Middle path 5th teir is out performed by 4th teirs and a MIB
- Top path is only really useful when paired with other 5th teirs, and is very circumstantial
- Icicle impale needs a MIB to pop DDTs with the optimal crosspath.
- Moab glue is a lifesaver on double health MOABs, chimps and more
- Glue hose can stall an enormous amount of Bloons!
- Relentless glue is very effective for the price
- The disolver path offers great DPS, though is somewhat expensive.
- 5th teir punishes the optimal crosspath for the 4th teir
- The ability is just terrible, why does it exist like this, thankfully glue storm got a nice buff to be usable.
- Top path upgrades are exceptionally expensive
- The tower is really a support tower, and isn't very good on its own
Primary is so good infact, that it is what you should focus Monkey Knowledge on. Get to the Bottom-most upgrade and you should be good to go.